Interaction designer with 00 years, 00 days, 00 hours, 00 minutes experience
I’m a user centred design contractor who helps government departments to deliver great services for their users.
I’ve spent time with:
- HM Courts & Tribunals Service
- Planning Inspectorate on the appeal a planning decision beta
- Cabinet Office on a beta to improve the process for applying for a Gender Recognition Certificate
- GDS helping with continuous improvement for GovWifi
- HM Land Registry to redesign and improve their internal caseworking products
- NHSBSA helping to improve the experience of NHS Jobs
- HM Prison & Probation Service
- Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs
- Department for Education
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Home Office (as a civil servant) working within immigration
Get in touch
If you want to know a bit more about my work history or get in touch you can connect on LinkedIn.